A quote for thought:
As regards moral courage, then, it is not so much that the public schools support it feebly, as that they suppress it firmly.
— G. K. Chesterton (What's Wrong With the World; p.160)
Doug was graduated from MidAmerica Nazarene University (MNU) in December of 1995 with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science. After graduation he worked for MNU in the Information Technology office. In 1999, he became the University's first full-time webmaster.
He currently works at TranSystems as a Database Administrator.
Doug scored ISTJ on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (big surprise, eh?).
As a graduate from McLouth High School (USD 342) in McLouth, KS (class of 1991), he would be interested in hearing from others who attended, especially those in his class.
For the longest time I didn't really have any hobbies, but I've taken steps to remedy that. In the process I've discovered the reason I never had hobbies: they're expensive!
- Doug's résumé
- Hysterical History - a sample of humorous essays submitted by students
- HowTos - Articles I've written about how to do stuff
- Technology helps - More articles I've written
- Theology Thoughts - Would you believe there are more articles I've written?
- My PGP public key
- Wish List
Links of Interest
- Computer Virus and other Email Myths (don't be tricked!)
- National Do Not Call Registry
- Happy Kitchen Games - fun, inexpensive games!
- MyBookmarks.com - Store your bookmarks/favorites here and access them anywere.
- Financial Calculator (compound interest, mortgage, etc.)
You may email me if you so desire.